Business Development Representative
An exciting opportunity to be on the ground floor of building out an unmatched Inside Sales Team for a cutting edge cybersecurity company. Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, the BDR is responsible for assisting RangeForce to qualify leads and develop new business.You will be RangeForce’s first point of contact in our buying cycle. Working closely with our sales team, you will qualify and cultivate leads, and sell RangeForce solutions to many of the world’s most recognizable and respected companies.
In the role of Business Development Representative (BDR), you are also a field salesperson-in-training. After proving yourself in the inside role by consistently hitting your monthly targets, you will have the opportunity to be promoted to an Account Executive (AE). As a field AE, you will nurture and close your deals for RangeForce, and enjoy the generous commissions that come with your success!
- Inside sales through both email and tele-sales, sales administration, and marketing support.
- Support the company sales process using Pipedrive to track leads and opportunities.
- Complete initial follow-up with prospects through phone and email campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent phone and email communication skills.
- Patience and persistence as you build relationships with new leads.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Ability to manage information using Pipedrive.
- Desire to learn and grow into a more senior sales role.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time.
- 4 Year Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree preferred.
- 1 – 3 years of successful experience in sales or marketing.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Make an impact on the technology community, make a difference and change the way people defend against cyberattacks. We do not see this as a job – we see it as a mission.
- Be part of a fast-paced startup environment where you get involved in challenging projects and work with global customers.
- Join a dedicated global team of cybersecurity and software professionals.
- Grow professionally in a flat engineering structure and work with different projects and cross-functional teams.
- Enjoy flexible work hours to balance your life, your continued education, and your work.
- Work with talented and hard-working t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶s̶ team members.
- Get all the perks that come with a tech startup, including health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off
- Flexible work schedule
- Salary $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year and commission plan
- Generous leave policy