Cyber Security Team Lead (Windows)
At RangeForce we’re on a mission to democratize defensive cyber skills and level up developers and DevOps teams in some of the largest companies in the world. As a part of an ambitious team, you will be working closely with Lab Developers, designing and writing technical content on PoCs of vulnerabilities and attacks from new CVEs.
This is a unique opportunity to be a critical member of a cross-functional team which will collaborate across the RangeForce Platform helping to define content and writing standards. We appreciate the specialist nature of the role which is why we would support relocation.
You will lead, plan and maintain content strategy and write instructions (guidelines) for new labs. Act as a subject matter expert, you will develop learning paths and curriculum according to the MITRE, NIST/NICE, and CyBOK frameworks.
- Expert level knowledge about IT Security
- Significant professional IT Security experience in a corporate or consulting environment
- Experience in technical writing
- Strong written communication and listening skills
- Significant experience securing Windows environment
- Experience with scripting in different languages/platforms such as Windows (particularly with Powershell), Linux
- Experience with leading Risk Management processes
- Experience with Incident Response
Useful to have:
- Experience working in a Security Operations Centre (SOC) – ideally in a leadership role.
- Experience in Web Penetration Testing and Network Penetration Testing. Previous experiences in Cyber Security Education Field.
- Experience designing and delivering customer-oriented documentation.
- Experience with written Information Security Blog posts.
- Knowledge about NIST/NICE, CyBOK and MITRE frameworks.
This role will give you the opportunity to
- Make an impact on the technology community, make a difference and change the way people defend against cyberattacks. We do not see this as a job – we see it as a mission.
- Be part of a fast-paced startup environment where you get involved in challenging projects and work with global customers.
- Join a dedicated global team of cybersecurity and software professionals.
- Grow professionally in a flat engineering structure and work with different projects and cross-functional teams.
- Enjoy flexible work hours to balance your life, your continued education, and your work.
- Talented and hard-working t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶s̶ team members.
- Get all the perks that come with a tech startup, including health days, coffee at the office, team events, and much more.
- You get a competitive salary and a benefits package.