Enterprise Sales Director – TOLA
An exciting opportunity to be in the early stages of a hypergrowth and cutting-edge cybersecurity company who recently announced series A funding of $16M. We deliver in-depth, hands-on cyber skills training and testing that allows our clients to ensure their security teams are prepared to respond to and protect against today’s complex threats.
In this role you will report to the Vice President of Sales - North America with responsibility for closing new business in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Arkansas (TOLA) and other states while securing renewals as well. This role is instrumental in identifying strategic opportunities within Fortune 1000 and other large enterprises, building core relationships with end customers and channel partners and closing opportunities in the assigned territory.
Location: TX, OK, LA, AR preferred; AZ, NM, MO, IA considered (home-based)
Job Type: Full-time
- Sell cyber security training solutions to C level and other security decision makers at Fortune 1000 and other large enterprises
- Identify target accounts and position the benefits and value of the RangeForce platform to train and upskill existing and new security staff
- Build relationships with key decision makers to help drive new business
- Partner with marketing and customer success to identify and close new business to drive revenue growth
- Leverage company CRM for weekly forecasting and account/opportunity accuracy
- Attend marketing events and conferences (virtual)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Track record of exceeding quota and goals while selling to Fortune 1000 and other large enterprises
- 5+ years of quota carrying sales experience with 3+ years of experience selling cyber security services and/or software
- Understanding of a 2-tier channel sales model
- Excellent writing, presentation, phone and email communication skills
- Patience and persistence as you build relationships with new leads
- Extraordinary attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to manage information using a CRM tool
- Desire to learn and grow into a more senior sales role
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time or as needed (post-COVID).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience of education and experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to position leading edge offerings to solve cyber security challenges
- Competitive salary and commission plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans
- Flexible work schedule
- Make an impact on the technology community, make a difference and change the way people defend against cyberattacks. We do not see this as a job - we see it as a mission.
- Be part of a fast-paced startup environment where you get involved in challenging projects and work with global customers.
- Join a dedicated global team of cybersecurity and software professionals.
- Grow professionally in a flat engineering structure and work with different projects and cross-functional teams.
- Enjoy flexible work hours to balance your life, your continued education, and your work.
- Talented and hard-working t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶s̶ team members.