Full Stack Kotlin/Java Developer - Tallinn
RangeForce is growing and we have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Kotlin / Java Developer with more of a focus on the Back-End to join our talented Development Team.
As a part of a great team, you will be working on an immersive cybersecurity game platform that provides a hands-on learning experience.
This is an exciting time to join our international organisation, we are going through a significant period of growth and you will have the opportunity to grow with us. On offer is an excellent working environment and a supportive and collaborative team. We are passionate about professional development and maximising your potential...it’s what we do!!
- Familiar with JVM-based technologies like Kotlin, Java, Spring Boot, Gradle.
- Desire to write simple, clean and efficient code.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and NoSQL databases, e.g. PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
- Ability to write Unit Tests.
- Good English communication skills.
- OpenAPI (Swagger)
- Linux CLI, Docker, Kubernetes
- Know-How of microservice based architecture
This role will give you the opportunity to
- Make an impact on the technology community, make a difference and change the way people defend against cyberattacks. We do not see this as a job – we see it as a mission.
- Be part of a fast-paced startup environment where you get involved in challenging projects and work with global customers.
- Join a dedicated global team of cybersecurity and software professionals.
- Grow professionally in a flat engineering structure and work with different projects and cross-functional teams.
- Enjoy flexible work hours to balance your life, your continued education, and your work.
- Talented and hard-working t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶s̶ team members.
- Get all the perks that come with a tech startup, including health days, coffee at the office, team events, and much more.
- You get a competitive salary and a benefits package.