Inside Sales Representative – Savannah, GA (USA)
RangeForce is a cutting-edge game-changing Cyber Security Company and we have an amazing opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of something unique and amazing. Full training and support will be provided.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for the business development in companies with lower than 5000 employees. This will include prospecting, demonstrating the platform, CRM data entry, and sales reporting.
This is a really exciting time to join our international organization, we are going through a significant period of growth and you will have the opportunity to grow with us.
This role requires a good working knowledge of:
- Project the current sales numbers for month and quarter in your territory
- Deliver reporting to support the projected number via Salesforce
- Deliver sales pitches that reflect the problems customers need to solve
- Receive leadership from the sales team with daily conversations & weekly meetings
- Update and present progress to management
- Be an expert with respect to the closing sales
- Act as a leader within the company
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales
- Demonstrated success in closing sales initiatives
- Ideally 1 year of experience in a job in the technology field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Technical background desired
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Minimal travel expected
- Familiarity with the enterprise network and application architectures is a plus
- Salary & Benefits Package – Health, Vision & Dental plans - Relocation support if required
- Flexible work hours to balance your life
- Generous Leave Policy
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunity to grow within the organization
- Must be able to provide eligibility to work for any employer in the United States.