Windows Infrastructure DevSecOps Engineer
As a part of a great team, you will create immersive cybersecurity games that provide a hands-on learning experience. The current team has people with varied skills, and we are looking for someone to complement the team with Windows and PowerShell knowledge.
We’re hiring for multiple locations.
- Experience in PowerShell scripting on an advanced level.
- Good communication skills and teamwork attitude.
- Experience with scripting and configuring Windows Servers and Workstations.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- A vision about what a Windows Infrastructure Engineer should know about security, DevOps and DevSecOps.
- GPO, Azure automation, Microsoft 365, AppLocker, AIP, MCAS, WDATP, Azure ATP, Azure AD.
- Programming using C# and .NET or C++.
- Experience with PowerShell DSC, Ansible, Puppet or any other declarative tools.
- Knowledge of how to exit Vim.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Make an impact on the technology community, make a difference and change the way people defend against cyberattacks. We do not see this as a job – we see it as a mission.
- Be part of a fast-paced startup environment where you get involved in challenging projects and work with global customers.
- Join a dedicated global team of cybersecurity and software professionals.
- Grow professionally in a flat engineering structure and work with different projects and cross-functional teams.
- Enjoy flexible work hours to balance your life, your continued education, and your work.
- Talented and hard-working t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶s̶ team members.
- Get all the perks that come with a tech startup, including health days, coffee at the office, team events, and much more.
- You get a competitive salary and a benefits package.