Cloud-based simulation training has changed the way companies upskill and cross-train their security teams. Under the new work-from-home reality, this training will become the norm.
During this webinar, RangeForce President Gordon Lawson and Lead Field Engineer John Travise demonstrates how simulation-based learning is the most effective way to train your security team to meet the challenges of today’s security environment.
Things you'll learn:
- Why simulation-based, hands-on technical training is the most effective model to teach cyber skills
- How cyber range platforms enable cyber pros to practice with real-world attacks, malware, and vulnerabilities to hone their defensive skills
- Why continuous, learning-path based programs are the easiest and most efficient way to jump-start your cybersecurity training
- How individual and team assessments delivered through red and blue team exercises give you the best visibility into the true strengths and weaknesses of your team
- Why RangeForce’s new 2.0 platform architecture is the foundation for an entirely new generation of online, on-demand learning