System Analyst / Architect
RangeForce is growing and we have a unique and exciting opportunity for a System Analyst / Architect to join our talented Development Team. As a part of an ambitious team, you will compose data and system models and design APIs as well as ensure that different parties understand the requirements, architecture, communication, and responsibilities between all services. You will also map and coordinate the needs and requirements of different parties, such as product management, infrastructure team and software development.
This is an exciting time to join our international organisation, we are going through a significant period of growth and you will have the opportunity to grow with us. Our offer is an excellent working environment and a supportive and collaborative team.
- Evaluating solutions and improvements for the developments incl. database modelling and API design.
- Design and document the functional and technical implementation of the developments.
- Technical analysis of developments and existing structures.
- Working hand in hand with development and product
- Consulting other developers
- 3+ years of experience with analysis of distributed system and micro-service architecture.
- Working knowledge of API and system design.
- Database modelling experience with NoSQL and relational databases, e.g. MongoDb, PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge about software methodologies and patterns.
- Systematic and analytical approach for problem solving
- Effective communication skills in English
- Experience as a software developer
- OpenAPI (Swagger)
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Make an impact on the technology community, make a difference and change the way people defend against cyberattacks. We do not see this as a job – we see it as a mission.
- Be part of a fast-paced startup environment where you get involved in challenging projects and work with global customers.
- Join a dedicated global team of cybersecurity and software professionals.
- Grow professionally in a flat engineering structure and work with different projects and cross-functional teams.
- Enjoy flexible work hours to balance your life, your continued education, and your work.
- Talented and hard-working t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶s̶ team members.
- Get all the perks that come with a tech startup, including health days, coffee at the office, team events, and much more.
- You get a competitive salary and a benefits package.